This is just a list of things that I love. I’ll add to it when it feels good. 🙂
1. Office supplies. Pens. Freshly sharpened pencils. JOURNALS. I love the smell of Sharpies. I always want to buy personalized Post-its even though I have no where to put them. Decorative paper clips. I love them all.
4. Music. Currently I’m into: The Fratellis, The Swell Season, Iron and Wine, Mumford and Sons, Fleet Foxes, Bon Iver… I will always listen to DMB, John Mayer, David Grey, Norah Jones. That leads me to…
5. Bryan Adams. I just love him in all his 80′s love ballad glory. If I ever get to a place where I can start a ridiculously fun t-shirt design line, I will fill them with Bryan Adams love song quotes. “Don’t tell me it’s not worth tryin’ for, “those were the best days of my life,” “still feels like our best times are together,” and “Please forgive me I know not what I do”… stuff like that. Makes me giddy just thinking about it. I’d totally wear them.
6. Movies. Funny, romantic, light hearted movies.
7. New York. In the fall. I want to go there so bad. I want to wear sweaters, watch the leaves fall, live the type of scenes you see in “When Harry Met Sally,” or “You’ve Got Mail.” Maybe I just want to be the uber-cute Meg Ryan. I don’t know. But I really want to go… and see a Broadway show. (I’m a poet!)
8. I LOVE autumn. October is my favorite month in the whole wide world. I love reds and oranges, pumpkins and fall leaves, cooler weather, frosts, the crisp smell of fall bonfires, the anticipation of the holiday season… I love it all.
9. Cinnamon. I love the smell of cinnamon. I love Christmas and Thanksgiving, too.
10. Baking. I love it. Breads, cookies, pies. I’ve been told that my cookies are pretty good, too.
11. I love babies with squishy, fat, thighs and cheeks.
12. Bare feet.
13. Wearing comfy pants.
14. Laughing. I love the endorphins that come after a good workout and a good laugh. I also love to dance and sing around my house.
15. The sky. I love seeing His creation in nature. I love to walk outside or smell the grass. I love picking tomatoes in my grandmother’s garden. Trees. Lakes. Outside in the country.
16. My grandmother. She is my best girl friend. I love her.
17. My family.
18. The new things my Bluebelle does each day.
19. A clean house.
20. Football season.